Friday, May 23, 2014

REVIEW: A Nation Under Judgement: One Nation Apart from God

***This product was received for free in exchange for a fair review as part of the CWA Review Crew.***

A Nation Under Judgement: One Nation Apart from God by Richard Capriola explores the history of the United States from a Christian perspective, effectively exposing our Christian roots and heritage.  Building on that he takes a look at the rise and fall of other countries throughout history.  Finally Mr. Capriola explores several aspects of current culture in our country and makes a terrifying case for why God might choose to remove His hand of protection from our country.

I consider myself a learned person and have for years discussed the downfall of the United States with anyone who would listen.  Even considering my rather "educated" background, I was horrified as I read through the chapters of this book.  Although I had considered many of these aspects of our culture and their implications biblically before, I hadn't ever considered them as a whole.  To read of them together and see how our personal and national sins have led us down this path is sickening.  Honestly, I'm not sure how God has refrained from wiping us off the face of the earth!  He is truly a merciful and patient God.

Mr. Capriola gives opportunities or suggestions for repentance and change throughout the book.  I hope that enough people wake up to the truth of their personal sins and begin the guide our country along the path that God set it on.

This book is truly a wake-up call for Christians.  If you haven't realized that there is a problem in our country I hope that this books opens your eyes to the truth of God's word and helps you realize that his mercy and patience does have an end.  How far are we going to push those limits before he punishes us? (although I believe the punishments have begun)

This book is available from       for  

No comments: