Monday, July 18, 2011

Godly Womanhood: 5 R's for Godly Womanhood

I've been saying all along that God has been working through this Gabby Moms program to teach and encourage me this last year.  (YOU can share in this teaching, encouragement and sharing also....more on that later)  Just 3 weeks ago, I was searching the internet for Bible study helps.  2 days later I opened Godly Womanhood: 5 R's for Godly Womanhood; a bundle of great products from Lorrie Flem.


The first topic that Lorrie covers is Refresh: A Woman Who Kneels Before the Throne Can Stand Before Anyone.  Timely, eh?    In listening to this audio (also featuring Cindy Rushton) or reading the ebook you will be introduced to the Pregnant BBs and the Pregnant M&Ms......Bible Reading, Bible Study, Memorization, Meditation and Prayer (just read/listen and you will get it!). 

Lorrie doesn't just tell you to DO it....she tells you HOW she does it.  A busy homeschool mom of many, Lorrie give advice and suggestions for when to have quiet time, how to have quiet time and the benefits of doing so. 

Lorrie's advice has really impacted my quiet time.  I found her suggestions practical and was so blessed by her many "this is how I do it" tips.  I NEED to hear how others do it.  Maybe you aren't like me, but if you are, you will love this - Lorrie even shares the scent of her table side candle :)

The 2nd topic that Lorrie tackles is ReKindle: Red Hot is So Cool.  I have to say that this was the most indepth, tactful discussion of marriage and intimacy that I have ever heard/read.  Gleaning from God's word, Lorrie explains the role of a wife and gives practical advice for pretty much all the problems that could possibly come up in that area.  Let me say that a little effort in this area can go a LONG way :)  I couldn't agree more when Lorrie said that sometimes you have to act first and the attitude/desire will come later.

Now, there are 3 more topics in this bundle!!!!!! We will tackle them next month.  I can't wait to share them with you.  If you can't wait to hear more, the 5 R's bundle is available HERE for $24.97.



Have you been blessed by my Gabby Mom reviews?  I hope that you have been blessed just as much as I have been blessed by the products.  Lorrie has a HUGE vision for Godly Womanhood and I feel privileged to be able to learn from her.  If you would also like the opportunity to recieve great products for FREE in return for your honest review (by blog, facebook, twitter, etc), Lorrie would love to have you join the Gabby Mom program.  There is an application process that can get you started HERE.

If you would like to learn more about Lorrie Flem and Eternal Encouragement Magazine, check them out at www.eternalencouragement.com  Want more info about The Gabby Moms?  Head on over to www.thegabbymoms.com  and see what others have to say about this product and others that Lorrie has shared with us. 

***I received this product in return for an honest review from the Gabby Moms program***

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Lorrie certainly does have a way to "come alongside" doesn't she?

Nice review, makes me want to hear it again...as I need a refresher ;)

Laurie said...

I agree, it was the most tactful discussion of intimacy I've ever listened to too. Tactful, yet filled with info and encouragement!

Kimberly said...

Great review - thanks for sharing :)

Victoria Stankus said...

Thanks for your review. Simple and to the point. There was so much information to cover, and you did a nice job covering the basic idea.

Jenny said...

I agree--God has been using the Gabby Mom program in my life, too! He knew what I'd be facing this year, and had a friend tell me about it so I could be encouraged and strengthened. Thanks for your review!